Canon 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS USM
- Front Lens Cap E-67II
- Rear Lens Cap E
- Canon 1 Year Warranty
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
The Canon 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS USM combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence).
- Compact design made possible by a new 4 group zoom optical system.
- A stepping motor (STM) and newly-designed focus mechanism support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function to provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- A large diameter element and an aspherical lens element help correct aberration to achieve higher image quality
- One UD lens element helps reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction*.
- Enhanced lens coatings help ensure outstanding color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high speed autofocus.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||10-18mm 1:4.5-5.6|
|Lens Construction||14 elements in 11 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||107°30' - 74°20'|
|Focus Adjustment||Rear focus system|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.72 ft. / 0.22m|
|Filter Size||67mm diameter|
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight||2.9 x 2.8 in., 8.5 oz. / 74.6 x 72.0mm, 240g|