- Canon 16-35mm EF F2.8L III USM Lens
- Front 82mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap E
- Lens Hood EW88D
- Lens Case LP1222
- Canon 1 Year Warranty
Only 1 left in stock
The Canon 16-35mm EF F2.8L III USM is an indispensable ultra wide-angle zoom lens for professional and enthusiast photographers who demand superlative operation and performance, in virtually any condition. Its 16-35mm focal range provides superb control of perspective, helping you capture pictures and movies with amazing, dramatic compositions limited only by your imagination. Combining outstanding image quality, a fast, constant aperture and a rugged design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM delivers eye-catching results whether capturing detailed, nuanced landscapes, dramatic interiors and much more.
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||16-35mm f/2.8|
|Lens Construction||16 elements in 11 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||108°10'-63°00'|
|Focus Adjustment||AF with full-time manual|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.92 ft./0.28m|
|Filter Size||3.2 in. / 82mm diameter|
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight||φ3.5 x 5.0 in., approx. 27.9 oz. / φ88.5 x 127.5mm, approx. 790g|