- EF35mm 1:1.4L II USM
- Lens Cap E-72II
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Case LP1219
- Lens Hood EW-77B
- Warranty card
- Instruction manual
Only 1 left in stock
For brilliant landscapes, portraits and close-up photography, look no further than the Canon 35mm F1.4 USM II. It helps provide a level of clarity and resolving power that can be an ideal complement to the latest generation of Canon’s high-resolution SLRs.
- L-series wide-angle single focus lens introduces Canon’s newly-developed optical element, BR Optics*, which helps produce impressively high quality images by helping to maximize performance and reduce chromatic aberration.
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens help provide a high level of image quality.
- Improved durability for use in harsh environments helps ensure reliability and dependability.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.
- Shortest minimum focusing distance in its class (0.28m) and increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- High-grade design for optimum operability with a luxurious feel.
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||35mm f/1.4|
|Lens Construction||14 elements in 11 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||63°|
|Focus Adjustment||AF with full-time manual|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.92 ft./0.28m|
|Filter Size||2.8 in./72mm diameter|
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight||3.2 x 4.2 in., approx. 26.8 oz.
80.4 x 105.5mm, approx. 760g