- EOS M5 Camera Body
- EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Graphite)
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Neck Strap EM-300DB
- USB Cable IFC-600PCU
Only 1 left in stock
Compact. Powerful. Fast. The Canon EOS M5 18-150mm IS STM Kit features the brilliant image quality you can expect from the EOS line of cameras, in a lightweight, portable design with fast autofocus and processing to help make sure you don’t miss that unforgettable shot.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-25600.
- Fast and smooth Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps you capture stills and shoot video with quick and precise autofocus.
- High-speed continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps (up to 9.0 fps with AF Lock) and new DIGIC 7 Image Processor with improved AF tracking performance.
- Full HD 60p helps capture fast-moving subjects and brilliant results in MP4 format.
- Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilization when shooting movies plus increased image stabilization with both lens optical IS and in-camera digital IS when shooting with an IS lens.
- Built-in high-resolution EVF (approx. 2,360,000 dots) with new Touch and Drag AF lets you manually move the AF frame displayed for more precise focusing in different shooting situations.
- Intuitive touch screen 3.2 tilt-type (85° up/180° down) LCD monitor (approx. 1,620,000 dots) enables flexible positioning and clear viewing.
- Easily customize functions while shooting using the Main Dial, Quick Control Dial, Dial Function Button and Exposure Compensation Dial.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
- Equipped with Bluetooth for smooth pairing with a compatible smartphone by powering on both devices for easy photo sharing and remote control possibilities.
- Shorter camera startup time and interval time between each image capture for a more efficient shooting experience.
- Compatible with EF-M lenses as well as the full line of EF and EF-S lenses and Speedlites for expanded creativity.
|Type||Digital single-lens non-reflex AF/AE camera|
|Recording Media||SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
* UHS-I compatible
|Compatible Lenses||EF-M lens (when using EF-M Mount Adapter: EF/EF-S lens group)
Equivalent to approximately 1.6x the focal length indicated on a mounted lens
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M mount|
|Pixels||Effective pixels: Approx. 24.2 Megapixels
Total pixels: Approx. 25.8 Megapixels
|Pixel Unit||Square pixel approx. 3.72 µm|
|Dust Deletion Feature||Auto / Manual|
|Recording Format||EXIF 2.3 (DCF2.0)|
|Image||JPEG/RAW (CR2 a Canon 14-bit RAW format)|
|File Size||3:2 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 4000
Medium: 3984 x 2656
Small 1: 2976 x 1984
Small 2: 2400 x 1600
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Large: 6000 x 3368
Medium: 3984 x 2240
Small 1: 2976 x 1680
Small 2: 2400 x 1344
4:3 Aspect Ratio
Large: 5328 x 4000
Medium: 3552 x 2664
Small 1: 2656 x 1992
Small 2: 2112 x 1600
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Large: 4000 x 4000
Medium: 2656 x 2656
Small 1: 1984 x 1984
Small 2: 1600 x 1600
|File Numbering||Continuous, Auto Reset|
|RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording||Yes|
|Picture Style||Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Def. 1-3|
|White Balance Correction||Blue/Amber: ±9 levels
Green/Magenta: ±9 levels
|Type||Built-in electronic color viewfinder with 0.39-type screen size and approx. 2.36 million dots|
|Grid Display||3 types|
|Depth Of Field Preview||Provided|
|Type||Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Face+Tracking AF, 1-point AF)|
|AF Points||49 points (Maximum)|
|AF Working Range||EV -1–18 (at room temperature, ISO 100, when using EF-M 22mm f/2 STM)|
|AF Assist Beam||Built-in LED lamp|
|Metering Modes||Real-time metering using the image sensor
|Metering Range||EV 1-20 (at room temperature, ISO 100)|
|Exposure Control Systems||
|ISO Speed Range||ISO Auto Range (AUTO mode): ISO 100-6400
Max. ISO Speed (P mode): ISO 25600
Max. Speed Limit Setting in ISO AUTO: ISO 25600
|AE Lock||Manual / Auto|
|Type||Electronic control only|
|Shutter Speeds||1/4000 sec. to 30 sec. in Auto mode
Highest flash-sync shutter speed: 1/200 sec.
|Self Timer||Off, 2 sec. delay, 10 sec. delay, Custom, Remote Control|
|Camera Start-up Time||Approx. 1.0 sec.|
|Type||Manual pop-up flash|
|Guide Number||Gno. approx. 5 (ISO 100/m)|
|Flash Coverage||Covers approx. 15mm focal length (35mm film size conversion: approx. 24mm)|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments|
|Flash Metering||E-TTL II autoflash|
|External Flash Settings||Flash functions settable with the camera|
|Drive Modes||Single shooting, Continuous shooting (High-speed continuous shooting, low-speed continuous shooting)|
Video: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (stereo)
|File Size||Recording Sizes:
1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 1280 x 720 (HD) and 640 x 480 (VGA)
|Frame Rates||[1920 x 1080]: 59.94 fps / 29.97 fps / 23.976
[1280 x 720]: 59.94 fps
[640 x 480]: 29.97 fps
|Exposure Compensation||Provided (±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments)|
|Type||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor|
|Monitor Size||3.2 type|
|Pixels||Approx. 1.62 million dots|
|Brightness Control||Adjustable to one of five brightness levels|
|Interface Languages||25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)|
|Quick Control Dial||Provided|
|Compatible Printers||PictBridge-compatible printers|
|Printable Images||JPEG, RAW*, MP4 and MOV files are printable.
* Prints JPEG images used for display, which are taken on the same model.
|DPOF||DPOF print ordering provided (Complies to DPOF Version 1.1)|
|Custom Controls (Camera Controls / Buttons Customization)||Functions can be assigned to the following controls (set in Custom Functions):
|USB Terminal||Micro USB|
|Video Out Terminal||HDMI OUT Terminal Type D
HDMI output while recording available
|Battery Life||Number of Still Image Shots (CIPA compliant)
Monitor On: Approx. 295 shots
Electronic Color Viewfinder On: Approx. 295 shots
Number of Still Image Shots (Eco Mode On)
Monitor On: Approx. 420 shots
Movie Recording Time (CIPA compliant)
Monitor On: Approx. 85 min.
Electronic Color Viewfinder On: Approx. 90 min.
|Playback Time||Approx. 4 hr.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 4.6 x 3.5 x 2.4 in. (115.6 x 89.2 x 60.6mm)
|Weight||Approx. 13.4 oz. / 380.0g (Body only)
Approx. 15.1 oz. / 427.0g (Including battery pack, memory card)
|Working||14-104°F / -10-40°C|
|Working Humidity||90% or less|