- Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 Silver
- Battery Pack NB-11L
- Battery Charger CB-2LF
- Wrist Strap WS-800
- (USB Interface Cable and Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM are not included)
Out of stock
For those wanting a simple way to capture moments with family, friends and more, the slim, stylish Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 camera has easy-to-use features to help create photos that are as stunning as you want. The 8x Optical Zoom lets you get close to the action, while the 20.0 Megapixel* CCD sensor with DIGIC 4+ Image Processor help produce vibrant, clear images to share or print.
- 8x Optical Zoom helps you capture images with flexibility and ease.
- 20.0 Megapixel* CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor to help deliver stunning image quality.
- Capture 720p HD video.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings based on predefined shooting situations.
- Digital IS helps reduce the effect of camera shake and subject movement.
- Scene Modes such as Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome provide creative freedom to capture your photos.
- Enable the Auto Zoom feature and your camera will automatically zoom in to help frame your subject and help keep it in focus.
- ECO Mode helps reduce power consumption for longer battery life.
- Help Button provides simple explanations and easy control of your settings.
|Type||20.0 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD|
|Total Pixels||Approx. 20.5 Megapixels|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 20.0 Megapixels*
* Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
|Focal Length||5.0 (W) - 40.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 28-224mm)|
|Focusing Range||Normal: 2.0 in. (5.0cm) - infinity (W), 4.3 ft. (1.3m) - infinity (T)
Auto: 0.4 in. (1.0cm) - infinity (W), 4.3 ft. (1.3m) - infinity (T)
Macro: 0.4 in. - 1.6 ft. (1-50cm) (W)
Infinity: 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (W), 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (T)
|Autofocus System||TTL Autofocus|
|Optical Viewfinder||Not available|
|LCD Monitor||2.7-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle (4:3)|
|LCD Pixels||Approx. 230,000 dots|
|LCD Coverage||Approx. 100%|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.2 (W), f/6.9 (T)|
|Shutter Speed||1-1/2000 sec.
15-1 sec. (in Long Shutter Mode)
|Sensitivity||Auto, ISO 100-1600|
|Light Metering Method||Evaluative, Center Weighted Average, Spot|
|Exposure Compensation||Still Images: ±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments|
|White Balance Control||Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom|
|Built-in Flash||Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off|
|Flash Range||1.6-9.8 ft. (W), 4.3-4.9 ft. (T)
50.0cm - 3.0m (W), 1.3-1.5m (T)
|Shooting Modes||P, Auto, Digital IS, Portrait, Face Self-Timer, Low Light, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Fireworks, Long Shutter|
|Self Timer||Off / 2 sec. / 10 sec. / Custom|
|Continuous Shooting||Normal Continuous Shooting in Auto/P modes: Approx. 0.8 shots/sec.
Normal Continuous Shooting Low Light mode: Approx. 2.2 shots/sec.
Under lighting conditions where flash does not fire automatically.Excluding RAW and RAW+JPEG.Until memory card becomes full.
|Storage Media||SD/SDHC/SDXC and Eye-Fi Memory Cards
|File Format||Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible|
|Image Recording Format||Fine|
|JPEG Compression Mode||Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG)
Video: MOV (Image: H.264; Audio: Linear PCM (Monaural))
|Number of Recording Pixels||Still Images:
Large: 5152 x 3864
Medium 1 (M1): 3648 x 2736
Medium 2 (M2): 2048 x 1536
Medium: 2560 x 1920
Small: 640 x 480
Wide: 5152 x 2896
HD 1280 x 720: 25.00 fps
640 x 480: 29.97 fps
|Image data||Approx. Number of Shots Recordable to 16 GB Memory Card
|Movie data||Total Movie Time Recordable to Memory Card
The values in the table are based on Canon measurement conditions and may change depending on the subject, memory card and camera settings.After Low-level formatting.
*1 Using an SD Speed Class 10 / UHS-I compatible memory card
• Recording stops automatically once the file size reaches 4 GB or the memory card becomes full.
• Recording may stop unexpectedly if a memory card with a low Speed Class is used.
|Playback Modes File||Protect, Erase, Slideshow, Rotate, i-Contrast, Resize, Red-Eye Correction, Photobook Set-up, Auto Rotate, Resume|
|Other||Hi-Speed USB (Mini-B); direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers|
|Power Source||Battery Pack NB-11L|
|Shooting Capacity||Approx. 220 shots
Approx. 300 shots in ECO Mode
Video Recording Time: Approx. 55 min.
|Playback Time||Approx. 4 hr.|
|Operating Temperature||32-104°F / 0-40°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.75 x 2.14 x 0.87 in. / 95.2 x 54.3 x 22.1mm|
|Weight||4.44 oz. / 126g (CIPA standard)
3.92 oz. / 111g (Body only)