- PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Battery Pack NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LH
- Wrist Strap WS-DC12
Only 1 left in stock
Stay inspired with the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera, which combines exhilarating speed and performance with a smart, compact design. It can be ideal for travel, events and anywhere on the go, or as a secondary camera, and features a high-performance 1.0-inch 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor as well as a bright f/1.8-2.8 lens to help capture impressive images whenever your creativity sparks, even in low light conditions.
The new DIGIC 7 Image Processor immediately pays dividends with improved auto focus tracking, enhanced IS and superb image clarity even when shooting with a high ISO. For increased flexibility, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW**, JPEG and RAW+JPEG** modes, and is equipped with Full HD capability, built-in Wi-Fi®♦ and NFC♦♦ and in-camera RAW conversion, giving you everything you need to capture inspiring images and video and share them with ease.
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver outstanding image quality even in low light.
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W)-f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm and IS-equipped lens.
- Capture impressively high-resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW mode**, JPEG mode and RAW+JPEG mode.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180° up and 45° down.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capability allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
- Picture Style function allows superb command of in-camera color, contrast and sharpness.
- In-camera RAW conversion makes it possible to preview modified conditions of images on the camera, without the use of a computer.
- Control ring features a convenient selection lever enabling you to quickly switch between step ring and continuous ring movement.
- Time-Lapse Movie helps capture images at set intervals and combines them to create a short movie clip of the footage.
- Panning allows the camera to lock onto the main subject using IS and automatically adjust the shutter speed for beautiful background blur.
|Type||20.1 Megapixel*, 1.0-inch CMOS (sensor aspect ratio: 3:2)
* Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
|Total Pixels||Approx. 20.9 Megapixels|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 20.1 Megapixels|
|Focal Length||8.8 (W) - 36.8 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24-100mm)|
|Focusing Range||Normal/Auto: 2.0 in. (5 cm) - infinity (W), 1.3 ft. (40 cm) - infinity (T)
Macro/Underwater Macro: 2.0 in. - 1.6 ft. (5-50 cm) (W)
Quick: 5.0-65.6 ft. (1.5-20m) (W), 5.0-65.6 ft. (1.5-20m) (T)
|Autofocus System||TTL Autofocus, Manual Focus|
|LCD Monitor||3.0-inch tilt-type TFT color liquid crystal, with biaxial tilt for low and high angle shooting|
|LCD Pixels||Approx. 1.04 million dots|
|LCD Coverage||Approx. 100%|
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.8 (W), f/2.8 (T)|
|Shutter Speed||1-1/2000 sec. (in Auto mode)
15 -1/2000 sec. (in all shooting modes)
BULB (in M mode only)
1/8 minimum in Manual Movie Mode
|Sensitivity||ISO 125-6400 (in Auto mode)
Max. ISO Speed in P mode is ISO 12800 (expanded ISO: 25600)
|Light Metering Method||Evaluative, Center Weighted Average, Spot|
|Exposure Control Method||Manual Exposure, Program Shift, Safety Shift, AE Lock|
|Exposure Compensation||Still Images: ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
Videos: ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments (not available during shooting)
|White Balance Control||Auto, Day Light, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Flash, Underwater WB, Kelvin Settings, Custom 1-2|
|Built-in Flash||Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off|
|Flash Range||1.6 ft. (50 cm) - 23 ft. (7.0 m) (W), 1.3 ft. (40 cm) - 13 ft. (4.0 m) (T)
Image brightness may diminish depending on the shooting distance
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments|
|Shooting Modes||C, M, Av, Tv, P, Hybrid Auto, Auto, Self Portrait, Portrait, Panning, Star Portrait, Star Nightscape, Star Trails, Star Time-Lapse Movie, Handheld Night Scene, High Dynamic Range, Fish-eye Effect, Art Bold Effect, Water Painting Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Background Defocus, Soft Focus, Grainy B/W, Underwater, Fireworks, Standard Movie, Short Clip, Manual Movie, Time-Lapse Movie, iFrame Movie|
|Self Timer||Off, 2 sec., 10 sec., Custom|
|Wireless Control||Wi-Fi® / NFC|
|Continuous Shooting||One Shot H: Approx. 8.0 shots/sec. (max. 30 shots)
One Shot L: Approx. 4.0 shots/sec.
Servo H: Approx. 5.4 shots/sec. (max. 46 shots)
Servo L: Approx. 4.0 shots/sec.
|Storage Media||SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards|
|File Format||Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible|
|Image Recording Format||Fine / Normal|
|JPEG Compression Mode||Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG), RAW (Canon original: 14-bit, CR2)
Video: MP4 (Image: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))
|Number of Recording Pixels|
|Description||List/Play Digest Movies, Story Highlights, Protect, Favorites, Erase, Image Search, Slideshow, Rotate, Album Playback, Short Clip Mix, Resize, Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Face ID Info, Creative Filters, RAW Image Processing, Photobook Set-up, Image Transition Effect, Index Effect, Scroll Display, Group Images, Auto Rotate, Resume, Image Jump with Control Ring/Front Dial, Set Touch Actions, Playback Information Display|
|Other||Direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers|
|Power Source||Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LH
In-Camera Charging via USB Cable available through Compact Power Adapter CA-DC30* (Charging time: Approx. 5 hrs.)**
* To use CA-DC30, IFC-600PCU is necessary.
** Charging time varies considerably depending on the remaining battery power.
|Shooting Capacity||Approx. 265 shots with Screen On (CIPA compliant)
Approx. 355 shots with ECO Mode
|Playback Time||Approx. 5 hours|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.15 x 2.40 x 1.65 in. / 105.5 x 60.9 x 42.0mm|
|Weight||Approx. 11.3 oz. / 319g (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 10.4 oz. / 294g (camera body only)