- Canon PowerShot SX720 HS Black
- Battery Pack NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LH
- Wrist Strap WS-800
- USB Interface Cable & Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM are not included.
The Canon PowerShot SX720 HS camera is ready for it all. Its fantastically versatile 40x Optical Zoom (24-960mm) means you can capture close-up portraits of your family, landmarks in the distance and virtually everything in between. While you’re away, keep those at home updated on your travels by sharing your shots with the PowerShot SX720 HS’s built-in Wi-Fi®* and NFC** connectivity.
- Powerful 40x Optical Zoom with Intelligent IS helps optimize image stabilization for virtually shake-free images.
- Built-in Wi-Fi* and NFC** allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
- 20.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 6 Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light.
- Capture spectacular 1080p Full HD video at 60p with stereo sound.
- Large 3.0-inch LCD (approx. 922,000 dots) allows easy viewing even from a wide angle.
- Zoom Framing Assist allows the camera to automatically zoom in or out while following the movement of your subject and help it to remain in focus.
- Story Highlights enables the camera to automatically compile images and videos◊◊ from a certain day or event into a mini highlight reel with music and effects.
- Creative Shot mode uses composition, color and lighting from your original image to create unique images with an artistic flair.
|Type||20.3 Megapixel*, 1/2.3-inch CCD
* Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
|Total Pixels||Approx. 21.1 Megapixels|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 20.3 Megapixels|
|Focal Length||4.3 (W) - 172.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24-960mm)|
|Focusing Range||Normal: 2.0 in. (5.0cm) - infinity (W), 6.6 ft. (2.0m) - infinity (T)
Auto/Manual: 0.4 in. (1.0cm) - infinity (W), 6.6 ft. (2.0m) - infinity (T)
Macro: 0.4 in. - 1.6 ft. (1-50cm) (W)
|Autofocus System||TTL Autofocus, Manual Focus|
|Optical Viewfinder||Not available|
|LCD Monitor||3.0-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle (4:3)|
|LCD Pixels||Approx. 922,000 dots|
|LCD Coverage||Approx. 100%|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.3 (W), f/6.9 (T)|
|Shutter Speed||1 - 1/3200 sec.
15 - 1/3200 sec. (in Tv and M Modes)
|Sensitivity||Auto, ISO 80-3200|
|Light Metering Method||Evaluative, Center Weighted Average, Spot|
|Exposure Control Method||Manual Exposure, Program Shift, Safety Shift, AE Lock|
|Exposure Compensation||Still Images: ±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments|
|White Balance Control||Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom|
|Built-in Flash||Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off|
|Flash Range||1.6-13.0 ft. (W), 6.6 ft. (T)50.0cm - 4.0m (W), 2.0m (T)|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±2 stops in 1/3 increments|
|Shooting Modes||M, Av, Tv, P, Live View Control, Hybrid Auto, Auto, Creative Shot, Sports, Portrait, Smile, Wink Self-Timer, Face Self-Timer, Handheld Night Scene, Low Light, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Soft Focus, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Fireworks, Standard (Movie), Short Clip, iFrame Movie|
|Photo Effects||My Colors Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black & White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color|
|Self Timer||Off / 2 sec. / 10 sec. / Custom|
|Wireless Control||Built-in Wi-Fi™ and NFC|
|Continuous Shooting||Normal Continuous Shooting in Auto/P modes: Approx. 5.9 shots/sec.
Continuous Shooting AF in P mode: Approx. 4.6 shots/sec.
Continuous Shooting LV in P mode: Approx. 4.6 shots/sec.
* Under lighting conditions where flash does not fire automatically.
* Excluding RAW and RAW+JPEG.
* Until memory card becomes full.
|Storage Media||SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards|
|File Format||Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible|
|Image Recording Format||Superfine / Fine|
|JPEG Compression Mode||Still Image: Exif 2.3 JPEG
Video: MP4 (Image data: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio data: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))
|Number of Recording Pixels||Approx. Number of Shots Recordable to 16GB Memory Card
Note: SF=Superfine, F=Fine
|Movie data||Total Movie Time Recordable to Memory Card• The values in the table are based on Canon measurement conditions and may change depending on the subject, memory card and camera settings.
• After Low-level formatting.*1 Using an SD Speed Class 10 / UHS-I compatible memory card
• Recording stops automatically once the file size reaches 4 GB or the memory card becomes full.
• Recording may stop unexpectedly if a memory card with a low Speed Class is used.
|Playback Modes File||Smart Shuffle, Group Playback, List/Play Digest Movies, Story Highlights, Print, Protect, Favorites, Erase, Slideshow, Rotate, Album Playback, Play Creative Shot Movies, Short Clip Mix, i-Contrast, Resize, Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, My Colors, Face ID Info, Photobook Set-up, Image Transition Effect, Index Effect, Scroll Display, Group Images, Auto Rotate, Resume|
|Video Out||HDMI (Type D)|
|Other||Hi-Speed USB (Micro); direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers|
|Power Source||Battery Pack NB-13L|
|Shooting Capacity||Approx. 250 Shots
Approx. 355 Shots in ECO Mode
Video Recording Time: Approx. 50 min.
|Playback Time||Approx. 5 hours|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.32 x 2.51 x 1.41 in. / 109.7 x 63.8 x 35.7mm|
|Weight||.52 oz. / 270g (CIPA standard)
8.64 oz. / 245g (Body only)Note: 30 display languages provided (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Greek, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Thai, Arabic, Romanian, Ukrainian, Farsi, Hindi, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese).All data are based on Canon's Standard Test Method. Subject to change without notice.
Canon, DIGIC, ELPH, PIXMA, and PowerShot and SELPHY are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other products and brand names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.