- (2) SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights
- SX-1 Attachment Ring
- SS-MS1 Close-Up Speedlight Kit Case
- (2) SS-R200 Soft Case
- SS-SX1 Soft Case
- SG-31R IR Panel for Built-In Flash
- SW-C1 Flexible Arm Clip
- (2) SW-11 Extreme Close- Up Positioning Adapter
- SW-12 Diffuser
- SY-1-52 52mm Adapter Ring
- SY-1-62 62mm Adapter Ring
- SY-1-67 67mm Adapter Ring
- SY-1-72 72mm Adapter Ring
- SY-1-77 77mm Adapter Ring
- Nikon Limited 1 Year Warranty
Out of stock
The Nikon R1 Wireless Close Up Speedlight System (a.k.a. Macro Kit B) is a complete flash solution for cameras that feature both the Commander mode and include a built-in flash. The kit is fully compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System and Advanced Wireless Lighting system when used with compatible cameras and/or flashes.
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
- Wireless control convenience with amazing portability.
- Comes supplied with two SB-R200 Speedlights.
- The SB-R200 offers four independent channels (1, 2, 3, and 4) care available for shooting in competitive wireless environments.
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control available for desired lighting effects.
- SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects.
- SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately provides compatibility with Nikon i-TTL film and digital SLRs without built-in Speedlight commanders including; D3, F6, D60 and D40. The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides wireless control with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
- For use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs with built-in Speedlights with Commander mode including D700, D300, D200 D90 and D80.
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Up to three remote groups (A, B, and C) are available on the SB-R200
- SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances.
- SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off-camera) and up to four (on camera).
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras).
|Electronic construction:||Wireless remote flash unit with Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry|
|Guide number:||10/33 (ISO 100, m/ft.), 14/46 (ISO 200, m/ft.)|
|Angle of coverage:||(78° horizontal, 60° vertical)|
|Flash modes:||i-TTL, D-TTL, TTL (film-based cameras), M (manual)|
|Recycling time:||6 seconds or less|
|Number of flashes:||Approximately 290|
|Bounce capability:||Flash head tilts down (toward optical axis) to 60° with stops at every 15°, and up (away from optical axis) to 45° with stops at every 15°|
|Flash duration:||Approximately 600 ¬s|
|Mounting foot:||Dedicated shoe for SX-1 Attachment Ring or AS-20 Speedlight Stand|
|Target light:||White LED|
|Power source:||One 3V CR123A lithium battery|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||Approximately 80 mmx?75 mm x 55 mm
3.1" x? 3.0" x? 2.2"